Disclosure: Product links may be affiliate. This means I earn a commission if you click through and purchase. This does not affect the price of your item.
This no bake peanut butter pie recipe has no dairy, no eggs, and minimal ingredients. And the taste is out of this world.
You guys, it’s happening again, this peanut butter withdrawal thing. I think I mentioned this previously, no? The jittery feeling that comes over me when I haven’t posted a peanut butter recipe in awhile? Yes, I have.
And today’s peanut butter recipe is an extra special peanut butter recipe. I mean, any peanut butter dessert recipe is an extra special recipe, just because hello. Peanut butter dessert recipe. But this peanut butter dessert recipe is an even more-er extra-er special-er peanut butter dessert recipe.
Why is that, you ask?
Because I said so, ok. Stop asking so many questions.
Now wasn’t that sweet.
Ok, ok, I’ll tell you the real reason.
This is the story of Miami Beach.
No, not the place. The person.
Person? There’s a person named Miami Beach?
Well, kind of. See, my husband is kinda interesting sometimes. (Always.) And for awhile, he was calling all new people he met by the names of the places they came from, as opposed to their actual names. So, you guessed it, Miami Beach was born and grew up in Miami Beach.
So Miami Beach came by pretty often, and all was fine and dandy, until one day he realized that yes, hubby called him Miami Beach to be funny, but also because he did not know his actual name. And he got really insulted. I guess I don’t blame him, really. Here he was, spending lots of time with his new friend slash mentor, coming over to his house for meals, playing with his kids, and all that jazz, and it turns out said new friend slash mentor doesn’t even know his name.
(Spoiler alert: he got over it. And my husband still calls him Miami Beach. But sometimes he’ll use his real name too.)
And what, you may ask, does this have to do with no bake peanut butter pie?
Didn’t I already tell you to stop asking so many questions??
Ok, ok, stop staring at me like that, I’m getting there. The point of the story is that this no bake peanut butter pie is Miami Beach’s favorite pie. Everyone knows it. My eight year old will say, “Miami Beach is coming? So you’re making peanut butter pie?”
And that’s the story. Aren’t you glad you stuck around and read all of that?
Anyway. Without further ado, I present to you:
No Bake Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
No Bake Peanut Butter Pie Ingredients
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
1 cup confectioner’s sugar
1 8 oz container non-dairy whipping cream, such as Rich’s
2/3 cup vanilla pudding powder
1 graham cracker pie crust
chocolate chips, optional
No Bake Peanut Butter Pie Method
1. Beat peanut butter and confectioner’s sugar until it turns into lots of small clumps. You really need a mixer for this. You can either go with a stand mixer or a more affordable, but weaker, hand mixer
2. Remove peanut butter balls to a separate bowl, and add non-dairy whipping cream and vanilla pudding powder to the mixing bowl. Beat until soft peaks form.
3. Return the peanut butter balls to the mixing bowl, and beat one or two times until fully incorporated into the whip mixture.
4. Pour pie filling into graham cracker pie crust and smooth the top (it will not settle and smooth while freezing.) If desired, melt chocolate chips and drizzle on top of the pie.
5. Freeze and serve frozen.
And that’s it! Enjoy the delicious, peanut-buttery goodness!
Need some more peanut butter desserts?
And we have some non-peanut butter desserts as well!
And here’s all you need to know to start a blog!
No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 8 oz Non-dairy whipping cream, such as Rich's
- 2/3 cup vanilla pudding powder
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- chocolate chips optional
- Beat peanut butter and confectioner's sugar with a mixer until small clumps/balls form. Move peanut butter balls into a separate bowl.
- Add non-dairy whipping cream and vanilla pudding powder to the mixing bowl. Beat until soft peaks form.
- Pour peanut butter bits on top of the whipped cream mixture. Beat once or twice until the peanut butter bits whip are combined.
- Pour pie filling into graham cracker pie crust and smooth the top (it will not settle and smooth while freezing.) If desired, melt chocolate chips and drizzle on top of the pie.
- Freeze and serve frozen.